- Broaden community understanding of Holistic Healing
- Align reputable, licensed, holistic practitioners
- Provide support, education and guidance for the community and members
- Develop a professional relationship with medical providers
- Fully credentialed in own field
- Carry Liability insurance (if applicable)
- Practice in the St. Croix Valley
- Committed to mindful, healthful living
Code of Ethics
- I agree to conduct myself with honesty and integrity at all times.
- I agree to consciously work within my scope of practice
- I agree to be a resource to other practitioners as well as my clients.
- I agree to attend meetings regularly in an effort to build relationships with others in the group.
- I understand that this group is run by volunteers and I agree to be an active volunteer for the success of the group.
- I understand that I must follow the Code of Ethics and fulfill the Member Expectations and that the group retains the authority to terminate my membership if I am in violation of the either.
The River Valley Holistic Practitioners enforce compliance of its code of ethics by way of its ethics committee. To address a question or concern with the Code or Ethics contact any member of the Ethics Committee listed below.
Joni Polehna email Joni
Jody Tschida email Jody
Denise Gunderson email Denise